[layerslider id=”2″]
A feed could not be found at http://www.ilw.com/discuss/IDHeadlines_English.xml. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Apply to Work

You may be able to apply to work temporarily in the United States.

Students / Work

Learn about F-1 and M-1 student visas and rules about working.

Permanent Worker

You may be able to live permanently in the United States.

Family of U.S Citizens

Find the information you need to petition for your relatives to immigrate to the United States.

Family of Green Card Holders

Learn about petitioning for certain family members to immigrate to the U.S. as permanent residents

Fiancee Visas

Get details on bringing your foreign national fiancé(e) to the U.S. to marry


Employers – join over 500,000 other employers and enroll in this service to check the employment eligibility of your new employees.


Find out who must use this form to verify employment eligibility and how to complete and retain the form correctly.


Visit myE-Verify to access the Self Check and Self Lock features and to learn more about E-Verify and you right here.

  • tps-updated
  • liberians-deferred-extension
  • fee-increase-coming
  • update-address-uscis
Popular Resources
Attorney Services

The Fogle Law Firm, LLC

The Fogle Law Firm is one of the premiere boutique Immigration Law firms in the country. The firm has been successfully representing individuals and businesses regarding U.S. Immigration matters for over twenty-five years. Looking for help navigating the immigration system call now: 404.522.1852